- Postal address: 1980 Budapest, Pf. 11.
- Phone number: + 36 1 3 255 255, menu 1.6 (please call during regular business hour)
- E-mail: talalttargybkv.hu
- Personal customer care: 1072 Budapest, Akácfa u. 18.
New opening hours of the Lost Property Office from 11 January 2021:
Personal customer care:
Phone line open:
Tuesday – Thursday 10:00-16:00
Personal transport for passengers with reduced mobility:
- BKK Traffic Control
- Please call +36 70 390-3414 on workdays between 8:00 and 16:00
- E-mail: forgalomfelugyeletbkk.hu
Budapest Közút Zrt. (road managing company)
To report pothole-caused damage to cars:
- Postal address and customer care in person: 1115 Budapest, Bánk bán utca 8-12.
- Phone number: + 36 1 776 6107 (during regular business hours)
- E-mail: karrendezesbudapestkozut.hu
To report issues related to roads, bridges, overpasses and traffic lights
- Please call: + 36 1 301 7500 (0-24h)
- E-mail: budapestkozutbudapestkozut.hu
- Web: http://www.budapestkozut.hu/
Traffic engineering permits and public space use
- Mailing address and customer care in person: 1115 Budapest, Bánk bán utca 8–12.
- Phone number: + 36 1 776 6103 (please call during regular business hours)
- E-mail: ugyfelszolgalatbudapestkozut.hu
To obtain copies of maps required for traffic engineering permits and public space use:
- Postal address and customer service in person: 1085 Budapest, Baross u. 22-26., 6th floor
- Phone number: +36 1 7766138 (please call during regular business hours)
If you are not satisfied with BKK’s customer complaint management process, please read this information on your options for Legal remedy in downloadable documents.