The Airport shuttlebus 100E is temporarily out of service, due to the passenger number dropped drastically, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Please note that as a consequence, the Airport shuttle bus single ticket (for busline 100E) is currently not on sale.
The already-purchased paper-based Airport shuttle bus single tickets for busline 100E can be refunded at full price at BKK’s any Customer Service Centre and also at the Central and Airport Customer Centres. https://bkk.hu/en/main-page/contact/
- Please note that during the suspension of the service provided by busline 100E, the Airport shuttle bus single ticket will not on sale even in the mobile app. Please note that the already-purchased, unused Airport shuttle bus single tickets for busline 100E purchased via the mobile app are not valid and cannot be used on other lines, thus they can be refunded in the app. The price of the tickets will be refunded, in accordance with the payment solution applied in the app.
- Passengers who purchased the Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket (price: 900 HUF) valid for busline 100E and validated this type of ticket on busline 200E are entitled to travel from the airport to Deák Ferenc tér and vica versa. Please find more information on travel options at: https://bkk.hu/apps/docs/terkep/repter.pdf
Please find more information on the temporary suspension of the service of busline 100E and also on the usage and refund conditions of the previously-purchased Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket at: https://bkk.hu/en/tickets-and-passes/prices/airport-bus-extension-ticket/ or via BKK’s call centre ( +36 1 3 255 255) available around the clock.
Information about 100E bus
The shuttle busline 100E is in operation between the Liszt Ferenc International Airport and Deák Ferenc tér, one of Budapest’s major transport hubs, running via Kálvin tér, the other major transport hub. Busline 100E departing every ten minutes every day of the week provides a convenient, economic and fast connection between the airport and the city centre.
Arriving in the city centre, also from Kálvin tér and Deák Ferenc tér, the popular tourist district, the Danube Promenade, the Liberty Bridge, the Elisabeth Bridge and the Chain Bridge are within easy reach. Apart from the bustle of the city, palaces of the last century, popular luxury-hotels, galleries, restaurants, coffee bars, bars and casinos with terraces, and the panoramic view of the Buda Castle and also of the Gellért Hill await tourists. The Váci street, the Vörösmarty tér, the Vigadó Concert Hall, the Little Princess statue and the lions of the Chain Bridge offer permanent photo topics. We can take pleasure in Budapest’s sights that are the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites, by taking pleasure boats departing from the embankment’s harbour.
Deák Ferenc tér is a major point not only in terms of Budapest’s transport: this is a transport hub; the connection point of three metrolines and also this is a popular location of public spaces, clubs, ruin pubs and also cultural institutions. The Akvárium Klub situated at Erzsébet tér, the Gozsdu Court and also Madách tér (both at Deák Ferenc tér) are places of high-quality programs.
Make your travel easy! Grab your special-price ticket (900 HUF) for the direct shuttle bus 100E running between Liszt Ferenc International Airport and Deák Ferenc tér in the city centre simply through the mobile app downloaded onto any smart phone. Details: bkk.hu/mobileticket/
Route of busline 100E
Click here for the schedule of busline 100E.
Fares applicable on busline 100E
- Please note that busline 100E is to be used in possession of the Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket (price: HUF 900) or the mobile ticket 100E to be purchased via the mobile app.
- Customers entitled to free local public transport based on age or health condition can travel without a ticket on this bus service as well.
- The Airport shuttle bus single ticket is available at all BKK customer service centres, ticket offices and ticket vending machines.
Download the FUTAR Journey planner
- The front-door boarding only policy applies on this service: please validate your ticket with the validating machine right after boarding and show it to the driver.
- Low-floor articulated buses equipped with the air-conditioning system are in operation on the route of busline 100E with sufficient room for luggage and for suitcases.
- Bus line 200E operates 24 hours a day according to the usual schedule; passengers require a valid ticket or pass (please note that the Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket is not accepted for busline 200E!)
For further information call BKK’s call centre available around the clock: +36 1 3 255 255.