Airport shuttlebus 100E is temporarily out of service owing to low passenger numbers due to the pandemic.
The single ticket for bus line 100E is now available through a mobile application.
The special-price ticket (900 HUF) for the direct shuttle between Liszt Ferenc International Airport and Deák Ferenc tér in the city centre is purchasable through a mobile app downloaded onto any smart phone. Visit bkk.hu/mobileticket for details.
Bus line 100E route
Download the FUTAR Journey planner
Bus line 100E schedule
Click here for the Bus line 100E schedule.
Bus line 100E fares
- Only the 900 HUF “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” is accepted for travel (paper based or as a mobile ticket bought in the mobile app). No other types of tickets or passes are valid.
- Customers entitled to free local public transport based on age or health condition can travel without a ticket on this bus service as well.
- The Airport shuttle bus single ticket is available at all BKK customer service centres, ticket offices and ticket vending machines.
- The front-door boarding only policy applies on this service: please validate your ticket with the validating machine right after boarding and show it to the driver.
- Uniquely designed, low-floor, air-conditioned articulated buses with a spacious luggage area operate on the route.
- Bus line 200E operates 24 hours a day according to the usual schedule; passengers require a valid ticket or pass (Please note that the Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket is not accepted for this service!)
For more information, please contact the BKK call center round-the-clock at +36 1 3 255 255