A direct shuttlebus (100E) operates between Liszt Ferenc International Airport and Deák Ferenc tér in the city centre. A special fare applies: the “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” for the price of 900 Hungarian Forints is required for each trip.
Bus line 100E route
Download FUTAR Journey planner
Bus line 100E schedule
Click here for the Bus line 100E schedule.
Bus line 100E fares
- Only the 900 HUF “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” is accepted or travel, no other types of tickets or passes are valid.
- Adults 65+ and children under 6 years of age travel for free.
- The Airport shuttle bus single ticket is available at all BKK customer service centres, ticket offices and ticket vending machines.
- The front-door boarding only policy applies on this service: please validate your ticket with the machine right after boarding and show it to the driver.
- Uniquely designed, low-floor, air-conditioned articulated buses with a spacious luggage area operate on the route.
- Bus lines 200E and 900 continue to operate as usual and require a valid ticket or pass (but the “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” is not accepted!).
For more information, please contact the BKK call center round-the-clock at +36 1 3 255 255