A direct shuttlebus (100E) operates between Liszt Ferenc International Airport and Deák Ferenc tér in the city centre. A special fare applies: the “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” for the price of 900 Hungarian Forints is required for each trip.
On 15 March 2019, bus line 100E operates on a shortened route between Liszt Ferenc Airport 2 and Kálvin tér metro station. Between Kálvin tér M and Deák Ferenc tér M, metro line M3 is available: the 900 HUF shuttlebus ticket is accepted for that metro ride; no need to validate the ticket again.
Bus line 100E route
Download FUTAR Journey planner
Bus line 100E schedule
Click here for the Bus line 100E schedule.
Bus line 100E fares
- Only the 900 HUF “Airport shuttle bus single ticket” is accepted or travel, no other types of tickets or passes are valid.
- Adults 65+ and children under 6 years of age travel for free.
- The Airport shuttle bus single ticket is available at all BKK customer service centres, ticket offices and ticket vending machines.
- The front-door boarding only policy applies on this service: please validate your ticket with the machine right after boarding and show it to the driver.
- Uniquely designed, low-floor, air-conditioned articulated buses with a spacious luggage area operate on the route.
- Bus lines 200E operates 24 hours a day according to the usual schedule; passengers require a valid ticket or pass (Please note that the Airport Shuttle Bus Single Ticket is not accepted for this service!)
For more information, please contact the BKK call center round-the-clock at +36 1 3 255 255