Yet another BKK Customer Service Centre has opened: the location is Szentlélek tér suburban railway station. The new, European-standard customer service point provides integrated public transport-related services such as ticket and pass sales, travel information, taxi service complaint management, MOL Bubi public bike-sharing related assistance and general passenger information.
At the new centre, two service counters await customers, who are called by their numbered tickets. Priority service is provided to physically-impaired customers and to parents with small children.
Several public transport-related services are available at the new customer service centre which – just like all the others – is open from Monday to Sunday between 5:30 and 22:00:
- ticket and pass sales
- MOL Bubi public bike-sharing system
- the issuing pass of IDs
- taxi service complaint management
- travel information, distribution of informational leaflets and brochures
- on-site management and logging of customer complaints
The number of service centres will continue to increase as BKK intends to provide comfortable customer experience at as many locations as possible.
Currently BKK operates Customer Service Centres at the following locations in Budapest:
- BKK Central Customer Service Centre (corner of Király utca and Rumbach Sebestyén utca)
- Deák Ferenc tér M (underpass)
- Déli pályaudvar M (metro exit)
- Ferenciek tere M (underpass)
- Kelenföld vasútállomás M (underpass exit to Őrmező)
- Keleti pályaudvar M (underpass)
- Kőbánya-Kispest M (overpass)
- Liszt Ferenc Airport Terminal 2A
- Liszt Ferenc Airport Terminal 2B
- Móricz Zsigmond körtér M (round building in the middle of the square)
- Széll Kálmán tér M
- Népliget M (metro exit)
- Szentlélek tér suburban railway station