Due to refurbishment works at July weekends, metro line M3 runs on a shortened route between Újpest-Központ and Nagyvárad tér. Replacement buses M3 are in operation between Nagyvárad tér and Kőbánya-Kispest. The change has a slight effect on the timetable of bus 200E to Liszt Ferenc International Airport.
Replacement bus M3 is in service on the following days:
· 4 July 2014 (Friday) from 22:00
· 5 and 6 July 2014 (Saturday and Sunday) all day
· 11 July 2014 (Friday) from 22:00
· 12 and 13 July 2014 (Saturday and Sunday) all day
· 18 July 2014 (Friday) from 22:00
· 19 and 20 July 2014 (Saturday and Sunday) all day
· 25 July 2014 (Friday) from 22:00
· 26 and 27 July 2014 (Saturday and Sunday) all day
The departure times of the last connecting lines have been adjusted to the arrival times of the last replacement buses including bus 200E between Kőbánya-Kispest and Liszt Ferenc International Airport.
When transferring between replacement buses and metro, already validated single tickets (also of those within a block of 10 tickets) are valid for onward travel, but the other end of the ticket (the end without a number grid) needs to be stamped or punched with the validating machines, in the case of tickets from a block, the individual tickets have to be torn out to do this. Transfer tickets have number grids at both ends; therefore no revalidation is needed at the other end.